Tuesday, July 15, 2008

cushman motor scooters Updates

cushman motor scooters Article Of The Month



Additionalcushman motor scooters Ideas

Scooters are significantly cheaper to maintain and fuel than cars. This has made them hugely popular in many developing countries, where you'll often see them as the most populous form of transportation on the road. They are generally cheaper to buy than cars, too, although you'll find there is a range of options and prices available.
Buy cushman motor scooters today!



The Latest cushman motor scooters News

Server Virus Issued Resolved

Sun, 13 Jul 2008 07:53:44 +0200
This Site Article
We've found the culprit. It was from one of the ValueClick advertisers, which means I've removed them as ad supplier.



I have no control over the content if their ads, and I had thought since they were a big player, they check their ads. But I was wrong.



In the mean time I've placed a Donate button from PayPal. If that works out, I'll keep it there. In the mean time, I'll be looking at a more serious ad server.

...

Advertisment: .. Motorbiker.org: database of 1,000+ movies with motorcycles in them

National Holiday - Off With My Wives

Mon, 14 Jul 2008 09:00:00 +0200
Lots of women on a motorcycle
It's the French national holiday, the one were they are celebrating the first use of the guillotine.



So I'm off with my wives to visit the Tall Ships Armada.... see ya..

...

Advertisment: .. Motorbiker.org: database of 1,000+ movies with motorcycles in them

Ben Grabham wins 2007 Bathurst Sports AwardFullnoise, Australia - 3 hours agoWe donA
t always get a lot of exposure for motorcycle racing in Bathurst, but I had a good year last year.A
Grabham also thanked the small businesses which ...'


Mon, 28 Jan 2008 02:54:58 +0100
Inside Bay Area, CA -But the highlight of the night is stuntman Clint Ewing's attempt to race his motorcycle through a 300-foot tunnel of fire. Kids, do not try this at home. ...

::


Labels:

AddThis Social Bookmark Button Add to Any Social Bookmark onlywire Socializer
socialize it

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home